Christmas sure exceeded Libby's expectations. She has been one happy little girl! I can't tell you how many times Libby has said this over Christmas: "Mom, I didn't realize that Christmas would be like this. I didn't realize that Santa would really come. I didn't realize it would really snow on Christmas. I didn't realize, Mom. "
Neither did I, sweetheart. I didn't realize what joy you would bring to this family. I didn't realize what a generous heart you would have. I didn't realize that a little girl could have such strong faith. I didn't realize how smart, talented, beautiful, and courageous you would be. I didn't realize how our journey to you would change my life. And had I only realized, I would've searched for you much sooner.
1 comment:
Oh Susan!!!!
How preciously priceless!!! Praise God that you followed through and do get to realize now. That's the good life!
Happy New Year,
~Angie D
Post a Comment