Thursday, March 13, 2008

All things...

work together for good for those who love the Lord, and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5,6

There is a lot of uncertainty right now concerning the future of our Vietnam adoption. I keep meditating on these scriptures and trusting in the Lord that he will give me the desires of my heart - another child to love!

2 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

We are in the journey together. I believe God will bring us through it. I have chosen to accept what is going on and trust that my desire for my daughter will be fulfilled. Together we pray, together we stay.

Jessica and Eddie said...

Right now all we can do is trust in God. He will continue to go with us-every step of the way. It's a hard and bumpy road.