I've purchased Alison's first book - A Mother for Choco by Keiko Kasza. She already has a bookcase that is running over, but all these are ones that first belonged to Sam. This is the first book that I've purchased specifically for our daughter. The only other thing that I've bought at this point is her crib bedding (very cute with butterflies) but it's still in a box in her room since we have no crib yet. Of course there's still plenty of time for that!And now for a dossier update. We just received our updated home study last week, so I've had to mail it to Davidson County to be certified. Hopefully, I'll have it back this week. I have all our Sequatchie County documents certified (and our local county clerk's office did not charge us for this, don't you love small towns?!) and now I'm off to Hamilton County to have those documents certified. Once we're all county certified, I'll be mailing everything off to the Secretary of State in Nashville. So maybe by the 4th of July... we can send our completed dossier to CHI!
No comments:
Post a Comment