Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flip-Flop

Okay, remember how in an earlier post I said that I was forgetting all about our "number" on the official waiting list. I was really serious about it too and even threw away all my little colored papers with stats on them. But then...well, I just couldn't stand it anymore! I emailed Erin early Monday morning to ask our status, which was #27 by the way. But there have been referrals this week, so maybe we're #25 or so now? Earlier in the year I really thought we had a chance at a referral by Mother's Day. That doesn't look like a possibility now. So how about the 4th of July? Sounds good to me. If only it were that easy...

2 comments:

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I saw on the CHI yahoo group that you are from TN. We are also from TN, in middle TN, Murfreesboro. Wondered where you are located? Our email is hoaglandf@bellsouth.net Looks like you've moved up on the list lately? A couple more baby girls this week. Hoping there are more soon!

dwayne and melanie said...

Susan,
We are praying for you guys. Come on referrals! This family needs that baby girl!
Melanie