Here's what is happening...
We are still waiting on a court date.
We are still waiting on updated pictures of Alison.
We are still waiting on updated CIS approval.
Here's what we need to happen...
We need to be assigned a court date before court closure.
We need CIS approval before we can travel after court.
We need to be approved for the grant we've applied for.
We need to see new pictures of Alison.
We need Alison home.
Here's what we're doing to make it happen...
Praying.
Praying.
Praying.
Praying.
2 comments:
I will keep your family in my thoughts. I hope the CIS approval comes through quickly so that you can travel. Rumor has it that courts may not close this year and it may be true. I'm pretty sure by this time last year they knew the tentative dates of closure. The fact that nobody knows them may be a good sign! We shall see...
Praying with you!!!
Post a Comment