Monday, August 02, 2010

Six Months, already?

I cannot believe that six months ago today we were in Ethiopia meeting our Libby. Wow! The time has flown by. Libby continues to amaze me every day with her abilities and adaptability and wit and determination. Thank you Lord for blessing us with this precious little girl! I remain in awe at how God works to bring orphans and families together. It's just miraculous.


I know I've been absent from blogging for a while, but my plan is to resume with much more regularity. I have some things that I want to share about our Ethiopian adoption experience and especially regarding older child adoption. This is something very near and dear to my heart and I feel a call to advocate for those many, many big kids that are still waiting for their forever families.


Summer pictures to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks for the short note. Can't wait to hear more!
Katie